Join me for an
evening of traditional and contemporary Italian cooking. Learn how to create and
present dishes that will impress your family and
Classes are small
and intimate where friends and flavors
"Learn how to cook..try new recipes...learn
from your mistakes...be fearless and above all have fun."
- Class location is Gibsonia, PA.
- Scheduled evening classes begin promptly at 6
and usually end between 8:30 and 9 p.m.
- If you want to schedule a day class, the start time is 12 noon.
- Classes are conducted Monday through Thursday
- Seating is limited.
- Payment and
- Your seat will only be
guaranteed when payment is received.
- Rebooking to a different date
may be made up to two weeks before the
class if space is available.
- No refund is given for single cancellations less than 5 days
prior to class date.
- Recipes are set for each class...NO SUBSTITUTIONS.
- All classes are $55.
We also offer private one-on-one
classes if you prefer.
It's the unexpected culinary touches
that welcome friends and family to your home. Email me for rates and
any questions you may have, firstname.lastname@example.org
is no greater love than the love of food." ...George Bernard Shaw
$55 all classes
Kick Off Fall Cooking
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
...you'll want to make this meal all season
A Great Dinner Party
Thursday, September 28, 2017
...your guests will be impressed
- Baby Kale Salad - Tender kale with Parmesan dressing.
- Sicilian Chicken Braciole - Chicken breasts filled with bread crumbs, raisins and toasted pignoli nuts.
- Orzo w/Eggs &Peas - Orzo with eggs, cheese and peas.
- Mascarpone Pear Cake - Pears top a rich mascarpone cake batter.
Fun For All Menu
Thursday, October 12, 2017
...bring everyone into the kitchen
- Hearty Tomato Bruschetta - Marinated tomatoes top oven-toasted bread.
- Fennel & Salami Salad - Shaved fennel, Genoa Salami and Parmesan Cheese lightly dressed.
- Ricotta Gnocchi w/Greens, Beans & Sausage - Easy ricotta gnocchi cooked with greens, beans and sausage.
- Fruit Compote - An assortment of dried fruit stewed in wine...a great meal finish.
Warm and Comforting
Thursday, October 26, 2017
…cooking as the leaves fall
- Lentil Soup w/Prosciutto & Kale - Lentils with savory prosciutto notes and kale.
- Apple Stuffed Pork Chops - Thick cut chops filled with apples and gorgonzola cheese.
- Farfalle w/Greens - "Bow Tie" pasta mixed with greens in a brown butter sauce.
- Cannoli Cones - Cone-shaped pizzelles filled with ricotta cannoli cream.
Sticking With Tradition
Thursday, November 9, 2017
- Arugula Pear Salad - Greens, pecorino cheese, pears and raisins lightly dressed.
- Sicilian Stuffed Sole - Tender sole filled with bread crumbs raisins and pignoli nuts.
- Florentine Mushrooms - A mix of mushrooms with spinach and cranberries.
- Struffoli - A Christmas tradition sweetened with honey.
Biscotti di Natale
Thursday, November 30, 2017
...cookies are always fun
- Amaretti - Crunchy on the outside and tender almond flavor on the inside. (gluten free).
- Italian Butter Cookies - Buttery and tender garnished as you wish.
- "Almond Joys" -
– Ground almonds deliver and flavorful cookie. (gluten free)
- Mom's Italian Walnut Pillows - A tender dough and a tasty walnut filling.
One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.
...Luciano Pavorotti, Opera Singer
......“Everything you see I owe to
Mangiamo...an endless experience
Click the flag to register
flag for print version of the class schedule.
"An Italian without pasta is dead."