Join us for an evening of traditional Italian cooking. Learn how to create and present dishes that will impress your family and friends.
Classes are small and intimate.
Class Registration Notes
- All class prices indicated below.
- Class location is
- Scheduled evening classes begin promptly at 6 p.m.
- Specially scheduled group afternoon classes begin promptly at 12 noon.
- Classes are conducted on Monday through Thursday only.
- Payment and Cancellation Policy: All bookings are held for 7 days and considered firm when payment is received. Rebooking to a different date may be made up to two weeks before the class.
- No refund is given for single cancellations less than 5 days prior to class date.
- Recipes may be adjusted for seasonal availability.
We also offer private one-on-one hands-on classes if you prefer. Nothing like getting personal instructions.
It’s the unexpected culinary touches that welcome friends and family to your home. Email us for rates and questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
"There is no greater love than the love of
food." ...George Bernard Shaw
Splurge for Fat Tuesday - $55
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Live it up and enjoy!
- Sicilian Salad – Fresh oranges make this salad irresistible.
- Pasta Sauce – Basic basil tomato sauce.
- Braciole – Beef roulades filled with seasoned bread crumbs, cheese and salami
- Mafalda Pasta – Thin lasagna cut pasta…a great accompaniment for braciole.
- Cannoli - The traditional Sicilian cannoli shell filled with smooth sweetened ricotta filling.
Lenten Options - $50
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Sacrifice with good food!
- Grapefruit Goat Cheese Salad - Bibb lettuce, grapefruit sections, almonds and goat cheese finished with a Dijon dressing.
- Seafood Cannelloni – Pasta filled with a mixture of scallops and shrimp topped with a béchamel sauce.
- Sauteed Kale w/Roasted Garlic Chips – Kale blanched then sautéed in oil olive, with roasted garlic chips.
- St. Joseph’s Fritters – A baked fritter topped with rich vanilla custard.
Italy's Easter Favorites - $55
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Traditional recipes to treasure!
Springtime Luncheon - $50
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Great for friends or small gatherings!
Mother's Day Special Dinner - $55
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Treat mom like a queen!
- Carrot Salad – Cooked carrot sticks and roasted peppers are dressed with a blood orange dressing
- Risotto a funghi – Arborio rice risotto with porcini mushrooms.
- Veal Involtini – Rolled thin veal stuffed with garlic, bread crumbs & cheese.
- Lemoncello Upside Down Cakes – Light lemon flavored cakes.
Summer Dining - $50
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Invite some friends and eat outdoors!
- Caramelized Mushroom & Ricotta Brushcetta – Mushrooms, shallots and ricotta on toasted bread.
- Escarole Salad – Half cooked escarole with a shallot dressing.
- Vermicelli Vegetable Nest – Cooked pasta surrounds vegetables and baked until golden.
- Raspberry Chantilly Mille Foglie – Baked puff pastry stacked with raspberry Chantilly cream.
......“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
Mangiamo...an endless experience in taste!
Click the flag to register a class.
flag for print version of the class schedule.
"An Italian without pasta is dead."