Join me for an
evening of traditional and contemporary Italian cooking. Learn how to create and
present dishes that will impress your family and
Classes are small
and intimate where friends and flavors
"No amount of restaurant food can replace home cooking."
- Class location is Gibsonia, PA.
- Scheduled evening classes begin promptly at 6
and usually end between 8:30 and 9 p.m.
- If you want to schedule a day class, the start time is 12 noon.
- Classes are conducted Monday through Thursday
- Seating is limited.
- Payment and
- Your seat will only be
guaranteed when payment is received.
- Rebooking to a different date
may be made up to two weeks before the
class if space is available.
- No refund is given for single cancellations less than 5 days
prior to class date.
- Recipes are set for each class...NO SUBSTITUTIONS.
- All classes are $55.
We also offer private one-on-one
classes if you prefer.
It's the unexpected culinary touches
that welcome friends and family to your home. Email me for rates and
any questions you may have, email@example.com
is no greater love than the love of food." ...George Bernard Shaw
$55 all classes
Tribute to Anthony Bourdain
Thursday, September 13, 2018
Rustic Provencal Tart - Seasonal tomatoes, cheese, onion, olives and seasoning in a buttery shell.
Gnocchi alla Noci - Potato gnocchi dressed with a walnuts, bread crumbs and cheese.
Chicken Capri Style - All the flavors of Capri on top of chicken breasts...1, 2, 3 and you're done.
Biscotti - Traditional Italian cookie with a touch of chocolate.
Thursday, September 27, 2018
- Roasted Mushroom Salad - Oven-roasted mushrooms on tender greens topped with shaved cheese.
- Beef Rolls alla Frittata - Egg frittata nicely rolled in thinly pounded beef.
- Green Beans Pomadori - Green beans sauteed with tomatoes, onions and herbs.
- Tuscan Apple Cake - A traditional Tuscan cake filled and topped with apples.
Beef Rolls alla Frittata
Thursday, October 11, 2018
- Spinach Salad w/Roasted Radishes - Baby spinach, walnuts, cheese topped with roasted radishes.
- Veal Saltimbocca w/Artichoke Sauce - Veal scaloppini and prosciutto sautéed with an artichoke sauce.
- Carrots Marsala - Carrots sauteed with shallots and a dry Marsala finish.
- Lemoncello Cake - Lemon Bundt cake saturated with a lemon glaze.
Comfy Holiday Dinner
Thursday, October 25, 2018
- Chestnut Soup - Roasted chestnuts simmered with vegetables and pureed to a creamy soup.
- Turkey Breast w/Mushroom Sauce - Thin turkey breasts lightly sauteed with a mushroom sauce.
- Cranberry Orange Sauce - Home-made cranberry orange sauce spiced with a splash of Grand Mariner.
- Risotto Pudding - Arborio rice pudding with the added tartness of fried cherries.
Christmas Eve Dinner
Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Herb Focaccia - A sheet of fresh made focaccia topped with olive oil and herbs.
- Eggplant w/Ricotta & Mint - Sauteed cubes of eggplant topped with ricotta and mint.
- Sicilian Stuffed Calamari - Sicilian-style stuffing adds sweetness with every bite.
- Italian Toasted Almond Torte - A individual torte of savoiardi, custard, mascarpone and sugar toasted almonds.
Thursday, November 29, 2018
- Cannoli Cookies - Ricotta, orange, cinnamon, chocolate and almonds in one bowl.
- Self-Iced Anise Cookies - Anise flavored egg cookies that look iced after baked.
- Iced Chocolate Spice Cookies - A spicy dense chocolate cookie with a crunch of walnuts.
- Spumoni Slices - Cherries, pistachios and chocolate fill these tricolored cookies.
"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating."
...Luciano Pavorotti, Opera Singer
......“Everything you see I owe to
Mangiamo...an endless experience
Click the flag to register
flag for print version of the class schedule.
"An Italian without pasta is dead."