Join me for an
evening of traditional and contemporary Italian cooking. Learn how to create and
present dishes that will impress your family and
Classes are small
and intimate where friends and flavors
"Learn how to cook..try new recipes...learn
from your mistakes...be fearless and above all have fun."
- Class location is Gibsonia, PA.
- Scheduled evening classes begin promptly at 6
and usually end between 8:30 and 9 p.m.
- If you want to schedule a day class, the start time is 12 noon.
- Classes are conducted Monday through Thursday
- Seating is limited.
- Payment and
- Your seat will only be
guaranteed when payment is received.
- Rebooking to a different date
may be made up to two weeks before the
class if space is available.
- No refund is given for single cancellations less than 5 days
prior to class date.
- Recipes are set for each class...NO SUBSTITUTIONS.
- All classes are $55.
We also offer private one-on-one
classes if you prefer.
It's the unexpected culinary touches
that welcome friends and family to your home. Email me for rates and
any questions you may have, email@example.com
is no greater love than the love of food." ...George Bernard Shaw
$55 all classes
Seafood for the Season
Thursday, March 23, 2017
...get ready for spring
Spring Holiday Traditions
Thursday, April 6, 2017
...stick with tradition
- Roasted Aspargus Salad – Greens topped with thin roasted asparagus and apples.
- Lamb Chops w/Espresso Wine Sauce - Lamb loin chops come to life with wine and espresso.
- Rosemary Potatoes – Russet potatoes sauteed with mushrooms and rosemary.
- Italian Rice Pie – A great traditional rice pie in a phyllo crust.
Italian Rice Pie
Some All-Time Favorites
Thursday, April 20, 2017
…keeps you coming back for more
- Spring Salad w/Pistachio Vinaigrette – Tneder greens with a zesty pistachio dressing.
- Veal Scallopini -
Sauteed lightly breaded veal scallops.
- Penne alla Vodka – A tube-shaped pasta marries nicely with a pink vodka sauce.
- CherryAlmond Biscotti – Amaretto soaked cherries and almonds make this biscotti special.
Mom's Special Day
Thursday, May 4, 2017
…make everyday Mother's Day
- Warm Celery, Date & Almond Salad – A combination of greens with warm celery, almonds and dates.
- Asparagus Stuffed Chicken – Asparagus and goat cheese nicely tucked into chicken breasts.
- Grilled Polenta – Fresh made polenta grilled until crusty on the outside.
- Blueberry Upside-Down Cake - Fresh blueberries create a colorful top to this cake.
Asparagus Stuffed Chicken w/ Grilled Polenta
Amici and Famiglia
Thursday, May 18, 2017
...friends and family
- Eggless Caesar Salad – All the traditional Caesar salad dressing minus the egg.
- Mushroom Ravioli w/Pignoli Sauce – Fresh made dough filled with Portobello mushrooms finished with pignoli sauce.
- Oven Roasted Herb Pork Tenderloin – Pork tenderloin is rubbed with herbs and quickly baked.
- Raspberry Crumble – The tang of raspberries fills a buttery crust.
A Fun Meal for all
Thursday, June 1, 2017
...summer good cooking
- Big Fat Italian Salad – Greens, roasted red pepper, garbanzo beans, cheese and more.
- Shrimp Saltimbocca - Shrimp wrapped with sage and prosciutto
- Baked Arancini (Rice Balls) – Cheese filled rice baked until nicely browned.
- Linguine Phyllo Nests w/Berries & Cream - Baked nests of phyllo stacked with berries and mascarpone cream.
"Dining with one's friends and beloved family is certainly one of life's primal and most innocent delights, one that is both soul-satisfying and eternal."
- Julia Child
......“Everything you see I owe to
Mangiamo...an endless experience
Click the flag to register
flag for print version of the class schedule.
"An Italian without pasta is dead."