Join me for an
evening of traditional and contemporary Italian cooking. Learn how to create and
present dishes that will impress your family and
Classes are small
and intimate where friends and flavors
"Learn how to cook..try new recipes...learn
from your mistakes...be fearless and above all have fun."
- Class location is Gibsonia, PA.
- Scheduled evening classes begin promptly at 6
and usually end between 8:30 and 9 p.m.
- If you want to schedule a day class, the start time is 12 noon.
- Classes are conducted Monday through Thursday
- Seating is limited.
- Payment and
- Your seat will only be
guaranteed when payment is received.
- Rebooking to a different date
may be made up to two weeks before the
class if space is available.
- No refund is given for single cancellations less than 5 days
prior to class date.
- Recipes are set for each class...NO SUBSTITUTIONS.
- All classes are $55.
We also offer private one-on-one
classes if you prefer.
It's the unexpected culinary touches
that welcome friends and family to your home. Email me for rates and
any questions you may have, firstname.lastname@example.org
is no greater love than the love of food." ...George Bernard Shaw
$55 all classes
Cena di Pesce (Seafood Dinner
Thursday, March 8, 2018
Insalata con Gorgonzola - Boston Lettuce with Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts lightly dressed.
Roasted Cod Prosciutto- Cod fillets wrapped with pesto and prosciutto quickly baked.
Asparagus w/Feta Cheese & Sun-Dried Tomatoes - Broiled asparagus feta cheese & sun-dried tomatoes.
Zabaglione w/Strawberries - Marinated strawberries blend nicely with orange liqueur flavored egg custard..
Cena di Pasqua (Easter Dinner
Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Stracciatella (Roman Egg-Drop Soup) - Lots of eggs, cheese and pastina whisked into chicken broth.
- Lamb Loin Chops w/Mint Sauce - Seared lamb loin chops with a minty dipping sauce.
- Toasted Orzo w/Spring - Orzo cooked with prosciutto, almonds, spring onions and peas topped with cheese.
- Easter Pie - Sweet ricotta filling of raisins and pine nuts baked in a phyllo crust.
Thursday, April 5, 2018
- Insalata Verde Lemone - Tender greens, marinated raisins tossed with lemon dressing.
- Chicken Breast Cacciatore - Chicken breasts sauteed in tomato sauce, green peas and peppers.
- Polenta w/Mushrooms & Gorgonzola - Soft polenta smothered with mushrooms and Gorgonzola cheese.
- Olive Oil Profiteroles w/Custard - Choux pastry filled with vanilla custard.
La buona Tavola (The Good Table)
Thursday, April 19, 2018
- Spring Salad w/Strawberries & Feta - Mixed greens tossed with strawberries and feta cheese.
- Medallions of Pork w/Apricot Riesling Sauce - Medallion cut pork tenderloin enhanced with apricot Riesling Sauce.
- Couscous w/Feta Cheese & Kalamata Olives - Tender couscous tossed with red onion, feta cheese and Kalamata olives.
- Rum Cioccolato Pudding Torte - A dense chocolate cake topped with rum chocolate custard.
|Medallions of Pork w/Apricot Riesling Sauce
Famiglia in Cucina (Family in the Kitchen)
Thursday, May 3, 2018
- Caramelized Shallot & Mushroom Brushchetta - Toasted bread with caramelized shallots, mushrooms and goat cheese.
- Homemade Strozzapreti Pasta - One bowl pasta making, hand shaped.
- Sausage Sauce - Easy tomato sauce with Italian Sausage.
- Pan-Seared Polenta Dolce - A stack of pan-seared firm polenta dusted with cinnamon sugar topped with berries and cream.
Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Deconstructed Caprese Salad - An array of bocconcini mozzarella, olives, arugula, soppressata, lightly dressed.
- Tuscan Flank Steak - Thin flank steak seasoned with peppercorns, rosemary and olive oil, quickly cooked.
- Italian Oven Fries - Roasted roughly cut potatoes tossed with garlic, sage and rosemary, sprinkled with cheese.
- Blueberry Custard Tart - A cookie-like pasta frolla crust filled with blueberries and custard.
One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.
...Luciano Pavorotti, Opera Singer
......“Everything you see I owe to
Mangiamo...an endless experience
Click the flag to register
flag for print version of the class schedule.
"An Italian without pasta is dead."