Join me for an
evening of traditional and contemporary Italian cooking. Learn how to create and
present dishes that will impress your family and
Classes are small
and intimate where friends and flavors
"No amount of restaurant food can replace home cooking."
- Class location is Gibsonia, PA.
- Scheduled evening classes begin promptly at 6
and usually end between 8:30 and 9 p.m.
- If you want to schedule a day class, the start time is 12 noon.
- Classes are conducted Monday through Thursday only.
- Seating is limited.
- Payment and
- Your seat will only be
guaranteed when payment is received. No seats will be held without payment.
- Rebooking to a different date
may be made up to two weeks before the
class if space is available.
- No refund is given for single cancellations less than 5 days
prior to class date.
- Recipes are set for each class...NO SUBSTITUTIONS.
- All classes are $55.
We also offer private one-on-one
classes if you prefer.
It's the unexpected culinary touches
that welcome friends and family to your home. Email me for rates and
any questions you may have, email@example.com
is no greater love than the love of food." ...George Bernard Shaw
$55 all classes
A Campania Dish
Thursday, March 14, 2019
Buona Sera Siciliano
Thursday, March 28, 2019
- Sicilian Fennel Salad - Thinly sliced fennel, oranges and olives dressed and garnished with shaved cheese.
- Bake Cod Castelvetrano - Baked cod fillets with tomatoes, Castelvetrano olives, nicely seasoned.
- Sicilian Style Asparagus - Roasted asparagus topped with a zesty gremolata.
- Naked Cassata Cakes - Vanilla sponge cake rounds layered with a ricotta filling.
Baked Cod Castelvetrano
Cooking with Famiglia
Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Zucchini Ribbons w/Pecorino Romano - Papery thin zucchini dressed and topped with toasted walnuts.
- Gnoccoloni w/Burnt Sage Sauce - Ricotta filled gnocchi dough with burnt butter sage sauce.
- Meatballs Parmesan - Baked meatballs smothered with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Strawberry Amaretti Parfait - Mascerated strawberries with amaretti cookies and mascarpone cream.
Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Strawberry Salad - Tender greens, strawberries, candied pecans, feta cheese lightly dressed.
- Skillet Lasagna - Stove top cooked layered pasta sheets with ricotta cheese and marinara sauce.
- Peas w/Candied Prosciutto - Spring peas topped with sugared prosciutto.
- Apricot Almond Crostata - Pasta frolla crust topped with almond paste, and apricots.
"Mama Mia...Here We Go Again"
Thursday, May 9, 2019
- Spinach Salad - Baby spinach with prosciutto, pignoli nuts and feta cheese lightly dressed.
- Italian Flank Steak Rolls - Filled flank steak baked, cut into spirals with a porcini sauce.
- Orzo w/Marinated Bocconcini - Orzo pasta with marinated tomatoes and bocconcini.
- Deconstructed Cannoli - Savoiardi (lady fingers) biscuits layered with ricotta cannoli filling.
Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Salad Flatbread - A quick-made thin crust with cheese, arugula and prosciutto lightly dressed.
- Shrimp & Beans - Shrimp and beans are cooked together for a quick entree.
- Truffled Polenta Oven Fries - Home-made polenta cut into strips, drizzled with truffle oil and baked.
- Caramelized Strawberries - Sponge cake dredged with a strawberry sauce and broiled until caramelized.
"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating."
...Luciano Pavorotti, Opera Singer
......“Everything you see I owe to
Mangiamo...an endless experience
Click the flag to register
flag for print version of the class schedule.
"An Italian without pasta is dead."