Join us for an evening of
traditional Italian cooking. Learn how to create and present dishes
that will impress your family and friends.
Classes are small and
Class Registration Notes
- All prices are indicated for each class.
- Class location is Gibsonia, PA.
- Scheduled evening classes begin promptly at 6 p.m.
- Specially scheduled group classes begin promptly at 12 noon or 6 p.m.
- Classes are conducted Monday through Thursday only.
- Payment and Cancellation Policy:
- Your seat will only be guaranteed when payment is received.
- Rebooking to a different date may be made up to two weeks before the class.
- No refund is given for single cancellations less than 5 days prior to class date.
- Recipes may be adjusted for seasonal availability.
We also offer private one-on-one hands-on classes if you prefer.
It's the unexpected culinary touches that welcome friends and family to your home. Email us for rates and any questions you may have, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for 6 classes and get the last published class free.
"There is no greater
love than the love of food." ...George Bernard Shaw
Family Fun Italian Dinner
September 12, 2013
Get the family involved in
- Ricotta Fig Brushchetta
- Toasted bread topped with
fig jam, ricotta and prosciutto.
- Individual Eggplant Parmesan -
Roasted eggplant and tomatoes with a cheesy top.
- Ricotta Cavatelli w/Sausage Sauce -
Homemade ricotta cavatelli marry nicely with a sausage sauce.
- Zabaglione -
A sumptuous egg custard dessert.
Sicilian Style Supper -
September 26, 2013
Settle into Fall!
- Tender Greens w/Cranberries & Toasted Walnuts
- A light salad with the texture of cranberries and
- Sicilian Pork Tenderloin - A
tender cut of pork stuffed with spinach, bread crumbs, raisins and pine
- Truffled Polenta Oven Fries -
Home-made polenta cut into strips drizzled with truffle oil and
- Red Wine Cake - Rich chocolate and
just the right amount of red wine.
Fall Dinner al
Fresco - $50
October 10, 2013
Some Capri Favorites!
Entertaining for All
October 24, 2013
Make these recipes all
Almost 7 Fish Xmas
Eve Dinner -
November 7, 2013
Invite friends and
- Port Dressed Fig Salad Cocktail -
An elegant salad of greens, figs and pine nuts lightly dressed.
- Gnocchi & Seafood - Home-made
potato gnocchi with clams, scallops, shrimp, tomatoes and greens.
- Cranberry Mascarpone Compote - Red
wine and cranberry reduction top mascarpone cheese.
- Tozzetti - A Roman-style biscotti
with hazelnuts and almonds with a light anise flavor.
Italian Holiday Cookie Tray -
November 21, 2013
- Chocolate Almond Tassies - Almonds,
chocolate and amaretto enrobed in a buttery dough.
- Italian Love Knots - Rich twisted
dough with a sugar glaze.
- Chocolate Pignoli Cookies - A chewy
almond and chocolate flavored cookie topped with pignoli nuts.
- Italian Apricot Coconut Cookies - A
buttery cookie rolled in coconut topped with apricot jam.
CHECK BACK FOR 2014 CLASS SCHEDULE
......“There is nothing better
than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
Mangiamo...an endless experience in
Click the flag to register
flag for print version of the class schedule.
Italian without pasta is dead."